Spring Fever!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

This 55 degree weather is giving us some serious spring fever. I am so excited for warm weather and sunshine and all the cute baby outfits! And now that Fiona will be spending more time upright and standing instead of rolling around on the floor, I feel like the outfits can get more fun! Patrick made the mistake of taking me to the Carter's at the outlet mall, and they have so many more cute things there than what I always see at Target. These are a few of my favorites from their website that I may snag up while they are on sale, but I love all the rompers and spring dresses ;)



We went to our favorite Island Lake State Park last night for a long walk. I wanted to have Fiona facing outward in the big kid part of the stroller, but it was so windy we kept her covered up with the canopy. I need to make a summer bucket list of all the things we want to do. Fiona will be walking and running around I'm sure and I want to spend a lot of time outside encouraging her curiosity of nature. We just bought a bigger carseat (from Costco of course) and it's going to be bittersweet installing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment