Photos from the Week and Scrap Book Progression

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Rounding out 8 months and ready for 9 months over here! Crawling all over the house and starting to pull herself up. We really need to get those safety gates up, she stood to the second step! Pat took her to the doctor for a check up and all looks good.




I still have a long way to go, but i had so much fun getting crafty with this scrap book. I wanted it to be a mixture between a photo album and a baby milestone book without being too scrap book-y. I bought some craft paper that was on clearance at Michael's (yay!). It Valentine's themed, which turned out to be perfect for all the love and x' sand o's in this book. I want to add more stories and funny moments as I remember them (so i don't forget them again) and I will be better at writing down dates as I go on now that I am more caught up.










No comments:

Post a Comment