Climbing and New Art in Fiona's Room

Sunday, February 14, 2016

I've been wanting to add a drawing to Fiona's room that she can have for a long time, so I finally got around to putting together this little sketch with pen and marker. It fit perfectly in a frame I've had forever that never knew what to do with. Boom! I think I'll hang it above the twin bed.



We did a lot of shopping this weekend (why did we choose the coldest days of the year to go to the outlet mall? at night!?) and took our valentine out to dinner on Saturday. She sat in our laps and ate puffs. She can get them in her mouth herself now, but as Pat says, she is not super organized about her movements yet. It's funny when they fall in her sleeve and she looks around for them! I'm glad she likes those because lately she has not been wanting to finish her bottles and I'm worried about her calorie intake. I know she should be getting more nutrients from solid foods, but a lot of what we give her ends up with a diaper rash, so it has been discouraging trying to find the right thing. But, like everything else, trial and error is what we do!



Aaaaannnd we're going to need to put those baby gates up soon, but we have to decide what to do since the gates are all "pressure" fit, they push the banister out when they are in tight and we're afraid of causing a lot of damage in this old house. I'm sure Patrick will come up with something! She is obsessed with the stairs because obviously they are the perfect height for her little legs. She is now very good at pulling herself up on just about anything and has taken a few very wobbly (and very unorganized) steps to shuffle around the ottoman. We got her a push toy and I know she will be cruising in no time. Look out, CeCe!

No comments:

Post a Comment