First Week Back

Saturday, August 8, 2015

I survived the first week back to work and only had tears on Monday, hard to believe. The daycare uses an app to send updates and pictures of Fiona's activities throughout the day so I know she is happy :) By the end of the second day she was taking bottles like a pro. I feel like I have so much more freedom now! Pat has her to himself two days a week and I think he realized how hard it is and how little else you can get done... :)

I can tell pumping at work is going to get old pretty quickly, but my goal is nothing but breastmilk until she starts on solids at 6 months. There are three other women at work who pump, and three more that will be coming back in the next few months, so getting into the mother's rooms may be a challenge, but at least we kind of have a built in support network, right? At least someone else to commiserate about cleaning all those parts and bottles.









No comments:

Post a Comment