Baby Shower

Monday, March 30, 2015

We loved having the baby shower at our house this past weekend. Having everyone come to us was so comfortable and homey. It was definitely a tight fit in our old home, but I thought it was the perfect little intimate shower. Thank you to my sister for organizing everything and making the delicious french toast bake!


THIS amazing strawberry cake was so delicious and just our style, an imperfect kind of fancy. Thank you to our friend Lindsay who went above and beyond with this naked cake. I used to always ask my mom to make strawberry cake for my birthday when I was little, so this was just perfect.


I loved these jelly jar favors filled with roasted walnuts from my sister. I'm going to use the leftover jars as juice glasses.


Everyone crowding in the living room to play Bingo while we opened gifts. We are so fortunate to have received so many handmade crochet blankets generous gifts. Feeling much more prepared now having the carseat, stroller and play yard... and we still have another shower to go!


Can't wait for our little lucky charm to wear this onesie. It was definitely one of Pat's favorite gifts.






No comments:

Post a Comment