35 Weeks

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Baby's not even here and I'm already falling behind on my somewhat weekly posts!
I've been feeling a lot of growing pains and having trouble getting more than 2 hours of sleep in a row, but I am trying to keep up with my walking routine. I'm lucky that my work has a fitness room, which I try to use at least three times a week. My speed is getting slower, but I'm always on the treadmill for at least 30 minutes. You would think my leg muscles would be getting stronger from carrying around all this extra weight (up 25 + lbs!), but that doesn't seem to be the case. My hands are starting to look swollen here, might be time to take off the rings soon. This week my feet have also started to swell, making me feel really pregnant by the end of the day. I'm at the point now where strangers have started to ask when I am due and it feels so strange to say "Next Month!" I'm still proud that I can fit into this tee shirt though, it's stretchy but not maternity!


CeCe has been extra cuddly lately and always under foot. I love this picture of her, she is always so curious about what is behind the shower curtain. Her sleeping in the bed might be part of why my sleep is so restless lately...


I finally got the baby's closet organized after the shower. All those clothes were overwhelming to look at, but I think I have a good system in place so I'll be ready for the next shower and mountain of tiny clothes. This week I am looking forward to the shower my team is throwing at work, and of course excited about a weekend home with Pat.


No comments:

Post a Comment