Feeling Like Spring

Monday, March 23, 2015

Starting to get the house ready for the baby shower next weekend!


I ordered some headbands for baby, now I just have to decide which one she will wear home from the hospital! Becci brought over a ton of clothes. Now I easily have two loads of laundry from her alone. Someone told her we're only having one baby, right?


We took a tour of the birthing center at the hospital so now we know where to go on the big day. All the rooms are private with their own bathrooms, a real suite! We could not get over how quiet and still the whole floor was, no people rushing or babies crying. I think the rooms must be sound proofed...

1 comment:

  1. I'm bringing a box of clothes, too! But mine are already washed. Your baby will be the best dressed baby in town !

    ReplyDelete