FriYAY

Friday, October 16, 2015

I'm trying to find all the pockets of time I can just to enjoy the little moments of motherhood and not think about everything on our to-do list before winter comes. I love that Fi starts to laugh at things now, and not just from being tickled and that she is starting to reach for me when I pick her up out of her crib. Nursing has been better this week and I love the little sigh shes makes when she's dozing off. I noticed I have been holding her longer before setting her into her crib at night. Not for her, but for me not wanting to let go.
I have to say how lucky I am to have a husband you can always make me laugh. Even on the most exhausting days, he can crack me right up. Thanks for putting up with me, Pat. Also, you're getting pretty good at the crock pot, keep it coming!

New this week: how did aunt Becci get Fi to sit up like this?


We put Fi in the standing bouncer (with a book under her feet because she is still a little shrimp!). She wasn't quite sure at first, looking like she didn't want to touch anything, but once the lights and music started she was much more interested.
Oh Fiona, you make each day 10 times harder, but 1,000 times brighter.
And those cheeks...nom nom nom



This cross stitch portrait is about the only thing I was able to complete this week.
Let's get this weekend show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment