38 Weeks

Sunday, May 3, 2015

A little late on 38 weeks, but we were out enjoying this beautiful weekend. We finally got our driveway recovered and Pat worked really hard in the yard all day and it made such a difference. The trees are starting to bud and the house finally feels ready for baby spring.


In baby news, my doctor's appointment showed the baby being really low. So low I'm afraid to really bend over! She's definitely in the right position.  I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions wake me up in the middle of the night, but nothing with any pattern yet. We finally put the stroller and the play yard together, so I had to move my favorite chair upstairs to make more space in the living room. I swear this chair looks perfect wherever I put it.


Now, Sunday night, its time to relax! I'm trying to get better at just sitting down with my feet up, but it's hard when it feels like there is so much to do. With two weeks to go, we're trying to soak up our quiet time together. We found a delicious new BBQ restaurant on date night and came home to eat some home made raspberry ice cream. And of course to snuggle this girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment