Nursery Plans

Sunday, January 18, 2015

The nursery is starting to come together. We have all the furniture in place, we just need everything else! I'm using a lot of jewel tones and deep, rich colors because neither of us are into pastels or the typical baby color schemes. Of course it will have a vintage vibe like the rest of the house and a lot of hand made elements.

This embroidered flower art is from a local thrift store. It matches the floral drapes perfectly! They're actually tables cloths from Target that I clipped up. The white garland I made from leftover pom poms. Definitely need to make more of those.


We also got the crib put together this weekend!


Still a lot to do, but it's starting to look like someone is moving in :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog, Kimmi. I am excited to see the changes in the nursery (and in your body), and then the growth of my grand-daughter

    ReplyDelete