27 Weeks

Saturday, February 14, 2015

We are already saying goodbye to the second trimester this week! With the raging hormones and growing pains settling in, I wouldn't say I cruised through this phase as many experts led me to to believe.... nevertheless I am happy we will get to meet our girl in three months! She is more and more active in there and now you can even see her little moves! The video is a little dark, but I was able to catch her in action for a few seconds.


I finished the floral mobile I have been wanting to make and I love how it turned out. We decided to hang it above the changing table instead of the crib in case anything were to fall off.



I hung up a few frames and its starting to look more and more like a room for a baby girl. The gold triangles are vinyl stickers that I layered to look like little crowns. Might be my favorite thing ever.




 My results from my glucose test were good, and I baked about 8 million dozen mini cupcakes this week for Valentine's Day. Now I am free to indulge!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Missy is dancing around a lot in there! I LOVE the flower mobile

    ReplyDelete